Thursday, July 22, 2010

The top of the bed

I've always had dreams of owning the perfect bed frame complete with foot and head board, but I think subconsciously I've been waiting to complete my room with something a bit more unique. I've compiled a few of my favorite out of the ordinary boards that add the right touch of style to any slumber session.

1. A beautiful set of antique doors is an unexpected and stylish way to frame a simple bed. Seen here in Giambattista Valli's Italian home.

2. Replace a recognizable silhouette with an uncommon material, like wood for a fabric frame with Vivaterra's Gustavian Vintage headboard.

3. Don't worry about blowing the whole budget on the furniture, get a stylish shape for under $50 with a high quality wall decal. Seen here is Mina Javid's, Nessa headboard from Whatisblik.
photo credits from top to bottom: Elle Decor, Elle Decor, whatisblik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.