Thursday, July 15, 2010

Meet me in the middle



Vintage top and H&M Shorts

I've never really been a fan of summer clothing. While I will make an exception for flowing dresses and tiny strapped tank tops, I've always had a little but more fun layering sweaters, scarves, and jeans. Because of this, shorts have never really been on the top of my list of wardrobe musts...until I found the perfect pair of the high wasted version. The silky fabric feels like a skirt and the the exaggerated height hits right at the natural curve of the waist. I pulled out a big silky bow and a ruffled blouse to tie everything together. For something similar, try these from Elizabeth & James, Alexander Wang, and Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.