Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gilded fall


1. Target, Paza Oval Mirror, $330
2. Crate & Barrel, Lima Alpaca Throw, $169
3. Jonathan Adler, Futura Large Bowl, $225
4. Crate & Barrel, Mini Amethyst Hurricane, $11
5. Anthropologie, 11 Reasons to Love Me wallpaper, $198
6. Jayson Home & Garden, Gold Lancaster Teapot, $42

There's something about the changing seasons that make me want to fill my home with warm scents and rich colors. Deep hues and spicy scents instantly make me feel cozy, but instead of turning to the normal burned red and orange colors, I've fallen in love with the combination of deep purple and gold. The metallic adds a luxe touch while the purple is a perfect cold weather adaption of a summery shade.

5 comments:

  1. I love purple! Cute finds. I especially like the mirror.

    Katelyn
    blog.shopvoguevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times where I suddenly feel like changing the whole look of my flat inspired by some video/photo/showroom/or just by a damn lamp

    And once I get ideas, I get too excited and I can't stop buying stuff for my flat! Hahaha

    So goodluck now hon ;) hehe

    Nice choices by the way.
    Royalty - Elegant - Classic feel.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, just followed you through Bloglovin'. Hope you got alot of posts comin' =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple + gold is such a beautiful combination! (It was also my high school's colors!

    - Cara-Mia
    literateandstylish.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.