Monday, November 29, 2010

Tied with a bow


With my Thanksgiving feast quickly moving into the past, I'm getting ready for the approaching holiday festivities and all of the decorating, shopping, and cooking that comes with it. This last week spent at home was a perfect gathering of family and friends and even as I sat on the plane (fumbling around with Paul's computer...missing my Mac and Photoshop) I was thinking ahead to the events and the outfits that will accompany this holiday season. To me, something dark, luxurious, and usually involving a sparkle or a gem seems necessary and what better way to celebrate a month of ribbons and wrapping paper than to wear a little jewelry inspired by gift boxes? Whether it's a necklace bundled with pearls, chiffon bows, or tied with a velvet chord, the cozy holiday seems perfect for some statement making accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.