Monday, January 24, 2011

Cheddar jalapeno cornbread




Once again this weekend I found myself catching up on a few recorded episodes of Barefoot Contessa, which of course inspired me to bake something. The calm Sunday left a perfect window for a little pre-dinner baking so I decided to make something warm with a bit of heat. This cheddar and jalapeno cornbread recipe was incredibly easy to make and the diced peppers and sharp cheese made the batter smell extra indulgent. The bread was light and fluffy and blended in perfectly with the lazy afternoon and evening.

5 comments:

  1. I love the Food Network and TOTALLY love that show!! This recipe looks fab!!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Editor, The Fashion 411 Magazine♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I have found my next new recipe to try! That cornbread sounds ridiculously tasty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.