Thursday, July 7, 2011

A little thanks

Stationary from Wedding Paper Divas

It's been 2 months since our wedding and I still feel like I'm catching up on real life (did anyone else have this problem??). The empty frames are just begging for some reception photos to fill them, while my wedding shoes are still boxed waiting to get a good cleaning...white shoes and the outdoors really don't mix well. I am happy to say that the biggest thing looming over me is on it's way towards completion, the "Thank You" notes. To make the task more exciting I decided a fun card was the only way to go and while my weeks of narrowing down and comparing one possible card to the next is the main reason I'm starting this process so late, I did manage to find the perfect note. A simple flat card is always my top pick. They look clean and always pop out of the envelope declaring a sweet message on first glance. Seen here, letter writing is a favorite thing of mine and hopefully these notes will help get me back into the swing of things quickly.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.