Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lovely little touches


1. Love Written Bracelet, Solange Azagury-Partridge
2. Bow leather gloves, $395, Valentino
3. On the Ave earmuffs, $85, Kate Spade
4. Sequin leather wallet, $195, DKNY
5. Orchestra Hall statement earrings, $78, Kate Spade
6. Duchess lace cape, $610, BHLDN

Like most fashion obsessed people, I like to dream about owning iconic pieces, the latest wardrobe addition, and that incredible party dress that could complete your holiday wish list. The lust-worthy items just keep growing, but sometimes it's nice to look past the big things and focus on the little details that make an outfit memorable. While I'm always enticed to stare at the perfect outfit walking down the street, the ensembles that draw me in are the ones with those small touches that you only notice on second glance. A little bow on a belt, playful mittens, or a luxe fabric are a few of the polished accents that elevate an outfit.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Jaclyn! I'm back from my hols :) I love your blog facelift BTW. Also in love with the bracelet & bow details on the gloves xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bows on the gloves. Just back from vacay and I like the redesign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with every sing one of these pieces, what gorgeous details! I actually have a pair of leopard earmuffs from ages ago and am so glad I kept them now that the trend is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the love bracelet and the gloves! :)

    Lau
    http://thenewblacksheep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that "Love" bracelet... so cute :)

    Great post!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bracelet is really beautiful. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous items! I love #1 and #3 - those earmuffs are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I <3 the 'love' bracelet. I think your holiday list is now my holiday list :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such gorgeous picks! I am loving everything you've shown!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.