Monday, November 14, 2011

Something to smile about


1. Ban.do, chiffon bow
2. Kate Spade, Belina dress
3. J.Crew, Golden bracelet
4. Layer Cake Shop, candy hearts
5. Leif, glitter tarte server
6. Christian Louboutin, Bibi Pump

Last week was a complete whirlwind, filled with personal work and a lot of traveling. This week I'm at it again and the call of my home and bed have never been stronger. I keep telling myself to power through to next weekend (when I'll be home to celebrate my birthday!), but when I get a little too homesick and in need of something to smile about, I like to take a break and think of the fun little things that make me smile. A perfect pair of shoes, a punchy piece of clothing, even a cheerful color are a few frivolous little things that remind me to keep things fun and of course get in the celebratory mood.

Also, thank you everyone for the lovely comments. As soon as my traveling is over and I'm back in the swing of things, I'll be back to responding and commenting again!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pumps xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I love your design each and every time :) Can you teach me a few tricks? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Kate Spade dress! So bright and vibrant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this-it's making Monday seem a whole lot brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how fun Kate Spade items are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cute! Happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course the shoes I like are the Loubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are stunning! I have been craving a new pair. Maybe the holidays will bring hope for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving everything above! Hope you're feeling better now that your home :)

    p.s. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.