Monday, February 27, 2012

Candy and mints

Valentino Roma coat (old), J.Crew blouse, Urban Outfitters jeans, Kate Spade Melinda Satchel, Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps, vintage brooch, Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in Adorable

I definitely have my fair share of dark clothing, like shoes, dresses, and my favorite black jeans, but I don't shy away from color either. Since this past Sunday was an exceptionally sunny day, I thought the best way to enjoy the shine was to complement it with a mix of Spring color. This candy colored purse and mint coat will definitely be in heavy rotation in the coming months and paired with some sky-high patent heels, the look felt playful and transitioned perfectly into the evening. I've been holding onto this coat for several years now, but I think this Spring it will truly get the wear it deserves.





Also, make sure to follow me on Currently Obsessed to see what items I've been in love with lately.

11 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots and your coat! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would have thought to pair that bag with the coat, but it looks really pretty.

    -Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit, Jaclyn! What a cute Spring bag, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coat, you look so happy.

    P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway, win some bling!
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/02/poshlocket-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying for those shoes!!! You look beautiful, Jaclyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pumps look dangerous! how do you do it?! i love the kate spade satchel. bold and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mint is just about my favorite hue right now, and I'm definitely needing more of it in my life! Love this

    xo www.RavingFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could not pick a favorite part of this outfit if you made me, so pretty and chic! Lovelovelove those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with so anthro up there–this look is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.