Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cocktail hour


Yesterday I was over on Angel Court Jewels blog talking about the classic Old Fashioned cocktail. I thought I would share the combination over here, because I absolutely love the aromatic mix of orange, whiskey, and sugar (even if a small sip from my husband's glass is all I can manage). Pair it with some cute rocks glasses from Kate Spade and the cocktail is a retro touch to any happy hour. Make sure to stop by their blog to see some great pictures from New York Fashion Week.

4 comments:

  1. LOve the glasses !

    http://clement-dezelus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my boyfriend loves Old Fashioneds, maybe i'll need to make him one! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John makes a heavenly old fashioned, but I just can't enjoy 'em–too strong for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still trying to acquire the taste of whiskey but the thought of adding a mix of citrus and sugar sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.