Happy Friday ladies!
Take some time to enjoy these links!
- gs lillian is inspired by coral and aqua for spring... stop by to check out this gorgeous color combination and you will be inspired too! (check out gs lillian on twitter!)
- the capital barbie shares this chocolate cream cheese cupcake recipe - as if we haven't had enough chocolate this week! But this looks too good to pass up! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- rachael really found the perfect sweater - don't you love it when that happens? Check out where she found it and how she styles it! (find rachael really on twitter!)
- suze wears clothes lays out three fun outfits featuring a simple red top... I especially like this dressed-up/dressed-down look featuring classic All-Stars! (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- stay in the lines styles up a perfect winter outfit featuring a great pair of red skinny jeans - see how she styles them and what her perfect winter day is! (find stay in the lines on twitter!)
- good clean fun makes champagne cake pops and they look amazing and delicious! Check out her handy work and the recipe! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- here and now snags the uber-popular leopard print skinnies that are all the rage these days for a great price! See her secret source! (find here and now on twitter!)
- live a lot somehow finds a way to look amazing when she isn't feeling great - I think the cozy scarf and sunglasses have something to do with it!
- sweetie pie style has gorgeous garden inspiration... I know it's just what I need on these gloomy winter days. Check out her finds and get inspired to start working in your own garden very soon! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- along abbey road is looking stylish yet casual in simple gingham - stop by her blog to commiserate with her "first world blogger problems." We've all been there! (find along abbey road on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls round up their favorite eats in Austin - just in time for Texas Style Council. I am for sure taking notes here! (find the tiemann girls on twitter!)
- 100 inspirations features an Ali Larter look for less (and lesser!) - check out how you can get the bold red look for yourself!
Thanks Jill! It's been great being part of the "it" list. Hope everyone has a great weekend.