Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Retro florals

vintage dress, Topshop sunglasses (similar style on sale here), H&M purse, Dolce Vita for Target wedges
The other night I felt like getting out of the house to take a little break from a night that was becoming rather dull and unproductive. To pull me out of the lazy mood I threw on a dress that has become one of my favorite vintage finds. The lightweight material, vibrant fuschia, and rather retro floral print combine to create a perfectly uplifting outfit for an evening sipping cocktails and discussing Summer plans. Paired with tall canvas wedges and equally playful cat-eye glasses, the outfit provided a needed jolt of energy to finish off the night and gear up for the final half of the work week.

I like to think that throwing on something fun and colorful is a great way to break up the night and get a bit of inspiration in a different scene. What are a few ways you like to break the routine at night? Also, don't forget to enter my Summer tote bag giveaway! The winner will be chosen on Monday, so you still have time to tweet about it for an extra entry.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit ! You look stunning !

    http://clement-dezelus.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! Love those vintage finds of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous little shift–and those DV for Target wedges are some of my favorite summer shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throwing on a dress always seems to uplift my spirits--especially a dress in a retro print or silhouette like polka dots or princess seams! And definitely with wedges. This is SO the time for wedges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.