Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life lately

A great sign with the perfect fonts

The apartment is boxed up and stacked high against the walls with every article that has filled our closets and cupboards for the past few years. This has been a great opportunity to clean out some unwanted things however and a growing pile of old clothes and bags signals that a closet and lifestyle refresher is in order once I get back to LA. I have been able to squeeze in a few last minute Ann Arbor treats between packing and have enjoyed taking in more of my favorite spots, soaking up the history of the city, and giving myself a few quiet moments at night to decompress. Tomorrow I'll be on the plane home, but for now I'll get one last night in the city...of course, spent at this restaurant to celebrate.

The historic organ at the Michigan Theater
A quiet night with candles
Brunch at my favorite late morning meal spot, Jefferson Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.