Friday, November 23, 2012

Life lately

My favorite caption in the new J.Crew catalog

This week has been a whirwind of apartment hunting, dinners with friends, Thanksgiving planning, and some much needed family time. It's a week that also left me without a voice due to the endless amounts of talking and catching up that come with moving home. Transitioning back to life in California, I've been thinking a lot about the structure of my blog and how I want it to develop during this mini life change. I love sharing a few of my snapshots after a week of lifestyle and fashion posts, so I've devised a bit of a plan to make each post fill a similar topic each day. This week I shared an intimate dinner table set-up, a tempting yet classic breakfast recipe, and today I'm wrapping it all up with a few snapshots from the past days. I hope this bit of structure helps the blog along during my transition and gives everyone something fun and new each day, starting with a fun intro to the weekend.

A dinner party table set-up

Bags a fresh chocolate chip cookies

A motivating sign on the way to working out

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful is that poster in that last image, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, those cookies looks amazing! And that table decor? Gorgeous! I like seeing these little snapshots a lot -- they are beautiful pictures! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, so glad youre back in LA! Welcome back to Cali! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.