Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cookie party menu

Over the years I have become pretty comfortable in the kitchen, with baking being one of my favorite things to do. Make it something sweet and it will get me every time. However, I have never been to a Christmas cookie party. This year, with my pans in boxes, I doubt I will break that streak and attend one (if anyone wants store bought Oreos feel free to invite me over!), but I have rounded up several of my favorite cookie recipes for those hosting their own event. All of these would make perfect additions to your guests goodie bags or as a sweet on the holiday table. Whip these up, bag them, then wait for the sweet praises to roll in. If anyone has some other great recipes as well, I would love to know. I'm always looking to expand my sweets recipes pages.

Pizzelle

Homemade Oreos

Chile Molasses Cookies

Toasted Hazelnut White Chocolate Cookies

Double Peanut Butter Cookies

Cinnamon Toast Cookies

5 comments:

  1. Yumm these all look so good! Peanut butter are my favorite.

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade Oreos? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so delicious. I am hosting a bridal shower in the next few weeks and i will be doing a cookie/dessert bar. I am really excited for it and I think those cinnamon toast cookies might be the perfect addition. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have never met another person who knows what Pizzelles are! They are an Italian Christmas tradition in our family, and we look forward to them every year! Thanks for sharing this fun round-up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! Last year I turned them into little sandwiches with Nutella between.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.