Monday, December 17, 2012

Fill up the stocking

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

My family has always done a good job of filling up our stockings each Christmas. When I was younger I loved waking up in the morning to find the mantle stocked with heavy hanging socks with contents that were always such a surprise. Now that Paul and I are building our own holiday traditions we've settled on a sneaky way to fill up each others stockings. Throughout the week we'll toss something in without the other knowing, then on Christmas morning we get to pull everything out. I've rounded up a selection of fun items that you wouldn't think to buy for yourself, like a gorgeously feminine candle, punchy pink lipstick, and a USB drive disguised as a bow (amazing!). Packed together in a stocking, these sneaky picks make Christmas morning unwrapping pretty fun.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I love the way you fill up your stockings, that's so cute! That little bow usb drive is adorable.

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would love some of these items in my stocking too :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stockings are my favorite–they're such fun to paw through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection :)

    I like the lip stick! Nice blog :)

    luciewyffels.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.