Friday, December 28, 2012

Life lately and a new year

A bin of Ban.do to add the perfect sparkle on New Year's Eve
Another week has rushed by and I find myself again at Friday posting this week's life lately shots. These past few days have entailed the usual rush before Christmas, calm during the actual celebration, then a dose of reality when the 26th rolls around and you have to head back into work. Amid the hurry I have enjoyed many of the local stops around the new apartment, a late but welcome dose of holiday cheer (the classic holiday tunes mixed with a few indie renditions have been on permanent loop in my world), a family get together, and a movie date squeezed in between. This weekend I'm still in full rush mode, but I'm planning on settling in when it comes time for New Year's Eve and enjoying an exceptional meal with friends and a few glasses (...bottles) of champagne. I hope everyone has fabulous New Year's celebrations. I can't thank you all enough for following along with the blog this year. I'm looking forward to a brand new year of fresh beginnings both personal and professional and can't wait to share with all of you along the way!

This year's ornament to add to the collection

Delectable and perfectly packaged petit fours

A mini molded Eames for a bit of design inspiration

2 comments:

  1. Have a great New Year's Eve! I wish you a fantastic New Year, full of surprises - only positive surprises:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.