Friday, December 7, 2012

Life lately

An ornate chandelier

This week was a dual city week, with the first few days spent in LA then finishing it up in Ann Arbor. It was great to be back, visiting with friends and going out to a few new and favorite places. I was able to test out two new spots in both places that proved to be definite stops for return foodie visits. I got my last little taste of the cold weather before I head home ( just missed the snow!), but it did get me inspired to bring the holiday spirit back and get a few decorations up on display. You'll also notice that my images these week focus a bit around sweets and cocktails because what are the holidays without the two? Have a lovely weekend everyone!

A visit to a new-to-me bar

Excited to find that Lemonade opened a stop at LAX. Look at those cookies!

A macaron tree and tempting cake at Sweet Salt in Burbank

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies look gigantic and amazing! YUM! Have a great weekend!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chandelier is divine! So are the sweets and cocktails, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.