Monday, January 7, 2013

Be my guest

Credits from top right: Heart Home Magazine, Martha Stewart, Style Me Pretty, Lonny Magazine
For the past few months I've been contributing to the lifestyle and fashion magazine called Jenesequa and for their newest issue I shared my top tips on creating a perfectly curated guest room sure to impress any visitor trekking through. I focused on three main areas that are key to building a room that is ready at any moment for a visitor to stop by; a clean color scheme, a bite of food, and a fully stocked nightstand. Stop by the Jenesequa website to download the app, read my article, and support their great publication!

4 comments:

  1. Those macarons look heavenly!! xx, McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to stay in this guest room! Especially with the yummy treats & stocked nightstand. Great post!! I'd love to follow each other.
    PS: I'm having a GIVEAWAY on my blog today, check it out!

    xx, Vanessa

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! I think I'll be on the hunt now for some chic matches!

    xoxo

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.