Thursday, January 10, 2013

Inspired by...

Sunday brunch is one of my favorite meals, and this past Sunday instead of going out, we decided to stay in and cook waffles, bacon and eggs. Paired with a bold cup of our favorite fresh ground coffee and a glass of orange juice, this meal was a perfect way to wrap up the weekend. Staying in meant lounging around in pj's and slippers, listening to Billie Holiday, cozying up with some new fiction and simply relaxing before the onset of the work week. 

- Heather 

Here are a few fun inspirations from Heather of HMN Photography for creating your own perfect Sunday morning. 

Soothing tunes, mugs of coffee in a Jonathan Adler mug, and a cozy West Elm throw
 

3 comments:

  1. Heather, I think you read my mind. This is the absolute best way to spend a Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love waffles. I have been searching for the right waffle maker forever. This post just inspired me to keep searching. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.