Thursday, January 3, 2013

Inspired by...

For a split second I wished that this Christmas was a day filled with snow and cozy weather, then the 26th rolled around and I was happy to wake up to a sunny day with smooth roads. However, my Midwest collaborator, Heather from HMN Photography is busy finding inspiration in her snowy surroundings and crisp winter mornings. This week she's been snapping photos from an early morning walk to start off the new year. Snow covered boots, a cup full of coffee, and the quiet found in a simple walk are her tricks for emerging from the blankets and enjoying the outdoors. Has anyone else been inspired by quiet mornings outside? What's getting you out of bed and into nature?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I wish I could experience a white Christmas...just once! But I guess that's the sacrifice we make for living in an amazing state like California ;) It's always nice to live vicariously through people like your friend though.

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.