Friday, January 4, 2013

Life lately

Indulging in my first cupcake from Magnolia Bakery
After weeks of waiting for our boxes to arrive, yesterday the shippers showed up with a truck full of our goods. The air mattress was tucked away, card table folded down, and teetering TV stand was removed to make way for a real bed and all of the plates, glasses, and everyday amenities we could hope for. It's been a bit of an adventure keeping up with the blog, starting a new job, and moving into our place and at times I really feel bad about not keeping to my posting schedule or catching up with fellow bloggers. I'm hoping to get into the swing of things once I get settled and I'm planning on documenting all of the fun decorating and entertaining plans I'll be setting up soon (see my living room inspiration here). Even when everything gets hectic, I love pulling together the photos I've snapped throughout the week. It's a great way to remember the fun, cute, and future project inspiration moments that occurred, plus I love sharing these little shots with all of you. Does anyone else have trouble balancing a busy schedule or going through a new transition as well? Looks like my weekend will be full of unpacking, which I'm actually excited for and anxious to finish. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

The necessary glass of champagne to ring in the new year

Biscuits helping me unpack

Glass stands and large pillar candles arranged in the fireplace

5 comments:

  1. Good luck unpacking! We still have a lot of things in storage that I can't wait to have and use in my home once we move (hopefully soon!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Magnolia Bakery yum!! Good luck unpacking!!

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horray–few things are more hectic than unpacking, but boy does it feel good when it's all done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biscuits looks very helpful.... Can't wait to see the new place! Yes, I agree that it is very difficult to balance when your living space is in flux. Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts. Make sure to check back for responses to your questions too.